Institute on Quality Enhancement and Accreditation
2020 Institute on Quality Enhancement and Accreditation Canceled in Response to Covid-19 Pandemic
2020 Institute on Quality Enhancement and Accreditation
July 19-22, 2020
Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center
As the Covid-19 pandemic situation unfolds across the country, SACSCOC has continued to monitor the impact of how CDC guidelines of social distancing, state orders for reopening, hotel strategies for sanitizing guest rooms and meeting spaces, and airline protocols were collectively assuring the safety and sanitary conditions necessary to support the hosting of this year’s Institute. Given the uncertainty observed over the past week, SACSCOC has decided to cancel the 2020 Institute on Quality Enhancement and Accreditation scheduled for July 19-22 in Kissimmee, FL.
This decision was not made lightly, and we deeply regret that we will not be providing this valuable professional development activity this year; however, protecting the health and safety of our members and staff is of the utmost importance to us.
If you registered to attend the 2020 Institute on Quality Enhancement and Accreditation please note the following:
- Registration Fee: Please email SACSCOC at email@example.com by June 15, 2020 to let us know if you’d like to either apply your registration fee to the 2021 Institute on Quality Enhancement and Accreditation in New Orleans, LA or receive a full refund. If we do not hear from you by June 15, 2020, we will automatically apply your registration fees to the 2021 Institute. If a check payment is received that has not yet been applied to your registration, the check will be returned to you.
- Hotel Reservation: If you booked your hotel reservation through our official housing partner, Connections Housing, please note that you do not need to contact them as they will be automatically canceling your hotel reservation at the Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center. There will be no penalty for this cancellation and a cancellation notice will be sent to the email address provided when reservations were booked.
- Flight Arrangements: You will need to cancel your own travel arrangements. Please refer to your airline carrier’s policies regarding any cancellation fees associated with your flight.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Materials from Previous Institutes
- July 18–21, 2021, New Orleans Marriott, New Orleans, LA
- July 17-20, 2022, Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin, Lake Buena Vista, FL